Monday, April 18, 2011

Preview of Coming Attractions

Well, things really feel like they're off and running on this thing. Hopefully this momentum will build on itself. And honestly, people checking out the pics on this blog and on Flickr help keep me motivated, if just because people are watching. Feel free to comment on the photos, to include constructive criticism. I know several of our friends and I'm sure strangers who come across this blog have knowledge and experience that we'd love to learn from.

Erica has taken her pictures, they're just short a little editing and posting. We'll get them up. And stay tuned for our #5s. There's a town hall meeting/protest over the issue that inspired Erica's #1. Erica and I will be there with cams to document. I'm hoping we can get some really good shots. There was a protest at the high schools on Friday and all I could think was that it sucked having to eb at work and not there taking shots. Oh well, unless y'all want to start buying a LOT of these pictures, work must be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment